MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in a very small town in NW AZ. Moved out here 2 years ago after living in Miami FL all my life and they had the 2nd annual parade yesterday. Things are a little different out here then back home. So we decided to go hang out with the locals and this is what we saw. King, Queen, and Princess. Hope yall enjoy.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Kris,

now I see why you had to leave WOW

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jason, This is a complete different world to me out here. Really different than what I am use to, being from the city.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Wow, that's awesome you are all very lucky to have paved roads in that city of yours.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
Wow, that's awesome you are all very lucky to have paved roads in that city of yours.

And I hear if noone gets thrown into the jail they might be able to afford the mcdonalds...
8)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Mrgrinch233 said:
Jason, This is a complete different world to me out here. Really different than what I am use to, being from the city.

same thing for me buddy growing up decent size towns and now dahlonega GA.. Some people here live 45-50 minutes away from this small town.. I couldnt do it.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Hey leave Mcdonalds out of this. Ronald Mcdonald is my hero, love Mcdonalds, did I say Mcdonalds enough???

101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker']Wow, that's awesome you are all very lucky to have paved roads in that city of yours.

And I hear if noone gets thrown into the jail they might be able to afford the mcdonalds...
8)[/quote]

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
finalfusion said:
Hey leave Mcdonalds out of this. Ronald Mcdonald is my hero, love Mcdonalds, did I say Mcdonalds enough???

Well I am afraid to say that Mr. Ronald Mcdonald is sought after for taking part in violent acts across the country... No charges have been "filed" but we have sufficient evidence it was Mr. Ronald Mcdonald......

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Hey leave Mcdonalds out of this. Ronald Mcdonald is my hero, love Mcdonalds, did I say Mcdonalds enough???

Well I am afraid to say that Mr. Ronald Mcdonald is sought after for taking part in violent acts across the country... No charges have been "filed" but we have sufficient evidence it was Mr. Ronald Mcdonald......

[/quote]

·
Registered
660 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Hey leave Mcdonalds out of this. Ronald Mcdonald is my hero, love Mcdonalds, did I say Mcdonalds enough???

[/quote]

That's awesome...i gotta save that pic

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Morgan Walker said:

That is one of the only paved roads here. Damn I miss Miami, FL.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker']Wow, that's awesome you are all very lucky to have paved roads in that city of yours.

8)[/quote]

we have no jail or police here.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I'm jealous. We don't have parades in my part of Arizona. Unless the Elk herd wandering through counts. We don't have drive-by shootings either.

:twisted:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Small town mentality is nice...everyone knows everyone. However its iritating because everyone knows everything about everyone. What's a little crazyness every once and awhile.

·
Registered
150 Posts
You honestly miss Miami? Where English is the third language? I live in Broward, and i am desperately trying to get the hell out of here. Not so sure i want to go where you are at, but anywhere is looking good to us right now.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The best thing about Miami is that it's very close to the United States. I live in Broward too and if it wasn't for the current depressed housing market, I'd be on my merry way further north, probably to North Carolina.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts