Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's all about saving lives. 8)

FWIW, this offer is available to both first-time and returning students, unlike the grey certificates on ebay going for a little more than $100. I have already posted the links on three different websites so far and I will get certificates for each website.

If you have never been to Front Sight and really want to milk this, you can get one of the grey $100 certs off of ebay, then post the links on at least one website, blog, or myspace page and you'll get 8 days of training for a little more than $100. Not a bad deal.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I called the 800 number last night, which did jive with the one listed on the frontsight.com website, and it's the real deal!

A remarkable SEO campaign really when you think about it. They're spending virtually nothing for this campaign, just the cost of certificates and mailing for those that participate, knowing that many folks who get the certificates may never make it to Las Vegas for training.

Still, for those that plan to, it's a tremendous offer, and I for one will participate!

This thing expires the 30th at midnight, so make sure to get it done ASAP!

Might be really fun to organize a trip for forum members to train together at Front Sight too ... wouldn't that be something, shooting with Jester, Bowie and Burwell?!

That would be awesome!

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Yes, this is cool, but not if your putting the links up on private party websites like this one.

We have paying sponsors that are being taken advantage of with this "spam"

I am taking down this information. If frontsite wants to contact me or a mod and set up this, its ok, but please refrain from posting this type of material.

John

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Yes, this is cool, but not if your putting the links up on private party websites like this one.

We have paying sponsors that are being taken advantage of with this "spam"

I am taking down this information. If frontsite wants to contact me or a mod and set up this, its ok, but please refrain from posting this type of material.

John

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Tell ya what, in the future, just say that you can PM the information to those interested.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've heard that the guy running that outfit is not reputable. Anyone have personal experience that indicates otherwise?

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We even have a section for posting great deals on this forum, so when does a tip about a great deal cross the line and become spam? This is a pretty good deal considering it is free.

choochboost said:
I have already posted the links on three different websites so far and I will get certificates for each website.
Just to clarify my above statement, the 3 websites I posted the FS links on are MINE. I realize it would be inappropriate to post them here. The content of my original post contained only instructions of how to get the training for free.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I realize you have to pay for your ammunition for the Front Sight training class, but do you have to bring your own pistol, shotgun, rifle? I know they provide the M-16's, but I wasn't sure about the non-fully-automatic weapons.

What about hoslters, etc. or do they provide you with everything you need?

Hoping someone in the know has an answer!

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jester has graciously allowed me to re-post this info. This time I’ll try to cut through the fat and just post the details. The original post was unnecessarily long anyway.

So here’s the deal – Front sight is offering a 4-day training class for free in exchange for posting certain links on your private website(s). The links are mainly positive media coverage they have received.

You can choose from Four Day Defensive Handgun, Four Day Tactical Shotgun, Four Day Practical Rifle, Four Day Select-Fire M16, or a Four Day Uzi submachine Gun course. The certificates have no expiration date so you can use it at a time that is convenient for you.

Although the free certificates themselves do not expire, the current offer to get them in exchange for posting these links expires at midnight on June 30th. If you’re going to do this, you better do it quick.

If you do not have a website, you can post the links on your myspace page, or on a blog. A blog is easy to set up at places like www.blogger.com

What’s in it for Front Sight? Simply put, Google rankings.

Get the links here: http://frontsight.com/newsletter/front-sight-links.html

After you have placed all their links on your personal site, do the following:

E-mail Ignatius Piazza ([email protected]), the Founder and Director of Front Sight Firearms Training Institute and give him the link to the page where you have listed their links. Give him your name and address to mail the certificate. Provide your personal statement that you will keep the links on your page for a period of at least three years. He will review your site to verify the links are in place and then mail you a certificate

The certificate is also transferable, so if you cannot use it, you can always transfer it to someone who can.

This offer is apparently good for both first-time AND returning students at Front Sight.

This offer expires at midnight on June 30, 2007. Take advantage of this opportunity immediately.

·
Registered
293 Posts
CONGRATS CHOOCH!

We got our e-mails from Dr. Piazza saying the certificates would be on their way!

The guy will definitely have top-ranking among the various search engines for this type of marketing.

Hope some other folks over here will get in on it before expiration tonight.

Just a little bit of effort for a great potential payoff ... I'm really leaning towards that M-16 course!

BTW, just how expensive are 8000 rounds of M-16 ammo anyway?!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Actually, I got my #'s mixed up!

From their website:

Ammunition requirements for a student who is new to Front Sight and who will be attending the classroom lectures: 2,000 rounds of 223.

There are 2 of us so that's 4K rounds of 223 that must be purchased from their pro shop.

Luckily, the M-16 is included in the course!

·
Registered
514 Posts
My certificate should be here next week
. I would have to do some research and see which course to take.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts