MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
If I had to get that sh*t done to a gun to get my wife to shoot with me... I'd just keep it a sausagefest at the range and shoot with all the other guys. The gun was not too bad, but the hello kitty stickers and all the other nonsense? I think dude's wife is 12, or retarted.

·
Registered
223 Posts
OK, I will show off my wife's favorite guns...

My lovely bride is a avid shooter and likes to customize her guns. If she wanted a pink AR, I would happily build her one (if we could still get real ones in CA).

I do not mind it at all because if I want a new toy, all I have to do is promise to let her try it out. Heck it got me a complete collection of compact H&Ks.....

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
josh said:
If I had to get that sh*t done to a gun to get my wife to shoot with me... I'd just keep it a sausagefest at the range and shoot with all the other guys. The gun was not too bad, but the hello kitty stickers and all the other nonsense? I think dude's wife is 12, or retarted.
How do you really feel about that?

Josh, I thought for certain you were going to ask me to do this to your next M&P.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Dan Burwell said:
[quote name='josh']If I had to get that sh*t done to a gun to get my wife to shoot with me... I'd just keep it a sausagefest at the range and shoot with all the other guys. The gun was not too bad, but the hello kitty stickers and all the other nonsense? I think dude's wife is 12, or retarted.
How do you really feel about that?

Josh, I thought for certain you were going to ask me to do this to your next M&P.
[/quote]

I'm thinking more along the lines of a Hello Kitty/John Deere combo scheme on a dark earth M&P45 with polished hardchrome pieces/barrel and a bead blasted slide. Pure sex, huh?

If I ever ask you to do something like this to an M&P for my wife please drive down to SC and punch me in the face. I'll pay for your gas and time.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
josh said:
If I ever ask you to do something like this to an M&P for my wife please drive down to SC and punch me in the face. I'll pay for your gas and time.
Deal.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
josh said:
If I had to get that sh*t done to a gun to get my wife to shoot with me... I'd just keep it a sausagefest at the range and shoot with all the other guys.

I feel the exact opposite. In fact, if it got my wife to shoot more often, I would shoot a gun that looked like that. I care a lot less about how it looks than how it shoots, and knowing that my wife is taking her handgun training more seriously is worth a being the butt of some jokes at the range.

Get a set of pink grips, put a "cure breast cancer" pink ribbon emblem on them, and donate $5 for each set to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation and I think you'd see a lot more women buying and shooting M&P's. And I know from experience, Komen will accept money raised by firearms/shooting-related activities (which not all charities will, pathetically).

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Just got back from the atlanta mall saw a couple guys that would really dig those guns

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
that gun is just ugly. But I could care less if she wanted a pink gun, never know when u need a back up

·
Registered
434 Posts
how intimidating choc. if you wish to carry&conceal you must dress like one

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I think I went sterile looking at those pics. Seriously.

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

1 - 20 of 41 Posts