MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Grrrrrr

Maybe if this gangbanger stopped smoking so much crack and get his crack mouth fixed he would be so enraged.

All I can say is, gun shot to the heads for this low life scum, and we wonder why our nation is paranoid............Our own are commiting random acts of violence because they have it so damn bad here, well move the F out if you hate it so much here.........Iwill pay for your tickets.

I cannot imagine if this happened to my wife/daughter family or friend......I would have to create my own damn tape and broadcast it live :wink:

Fire1 said:
There have been several instances in my life where having a firearm might have helped defuse a situation...or it could have boiled over I'll never know. But this video enraged me...could you imagine your loved ones being in this car.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=84...h&plindex=1

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
So... this lady didn't try to run him over at all? Not like he didn't deserve it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yep, and this is in California I would imagine where all the bleeding heart liberals are legislating all these anti-gun laws to protect idiots like this. Can we give California back?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Video wouold have been better had someone carrying stepped in and created a little red mist out the back of that guys head.

If that were me, or my wife, in the car he would've died. He met all of SC's requirements for someone to use deadly force against - without question. If he would've just came up yelling and screaming, or hitting the car(not with a bat/pipe) he'd have gotten a face full of FOX to help him rethink his actions in the future.

I saw that video years ago, and it still pisses me off to this day.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
+1

How many times am I going to try and kill your cockroach

josh said:
Video wouold have been better had someone carrying stepped in and created a little red mist out the back of that guys head.

If that were me, or my wife, in the car he would've died. He met all of SC's requirements for someone to use deadly force against - without question. If he would've just came up yelling and screaming, or hitting the car(not with a bat/pipe) he'd have gotten a face full of FOX to help him rethink his actions in the future.

I saw that video years ago, and it still pisses me off to this day.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I feel bad for that lady not just emotional but imagine trying to get your car fixed? Insurance would go through the roof!!

This guy needs to be fertilizer, along with his crack hoes. The problem is the camera guy was probably part of that bum fight crew, and gave this idiot fuel to act retarded and show off.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I'm more thinking it was staged/planned out being it's bumfights and all.. why else would nobody do anything in a busy parking lot?

·
Registered
910 Posts
MTech said:
why else would nobody do anything in a busy parking lot?

People witness crimes happening everyday without saying anything or stepping in to help or prevent them. If you're unarmed there's really not much you can say or do to stop a cracked out bum with a pipe bashing in someone's car windows and panels.

If I was completely unarmed and witnessed that about all I'd do is pray the person got away, and try to follow the guy without him noticing me until police could catch him. Much safer than confrontation.

Very possible it was fake, though.

·
Registered
405 Posts
True..but picture a busy parking lot...with a busy street...and a camera crew just sitting there filming it....

and some how I doubt people thought they were just filming a movie

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
josh said:
[quote name='MTech'] why else would nobody do anything in a busy parking lot?

People witness crimes happening everyday without saying anything or stepping in to help or prevent them. If you're unarmed there's really not much you can say or do to stop a cracked out bum with a pipe bashing in someone's car windows and panels.

If I was completely unarmed and witnessed that about all I'd do is pray the person got away, and try to follow the guy without him noticing me until police could catch him. Much safer than confrontation.

Very possible it was fake, though.[/quote]

I guess its true about people seeing crimes and not reporting them. Remember that old man the got punched in the face a bunch of times while a guy was robbing him...not only was the offender caught on tape but so were the large group of people who just sat there looking...look no evil...see no evil. I guess people just don't want to get involved anymore...

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
It's called bystander apathy. It's a psychological phenomena that humans display.

Most people won't do anything if there are other people around.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
YukonGlocker said:
It's called bystander apathy. It's a psychological phenomena that humans display.

What ever it is called its a lame excuse not to help someone in need? This society is too much into the "me" side of things. People don't really do much to help each other out anymore. I look at things as if it was someone in my family that was hurt or being attacked.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Very true YG. Alot of us sit and think what it would be like to be a "Hero" in a situation like this. But when it comes down to it we just stand there with a blank stare on our faces. I have backed up many friends getting jumped at partys, old women that have fallen on the sidewalk etc etc etc. While others just sit around like there watching a suspense movie or what not. Makes me sick, I am not the type to just sit and watch, a bunch of BS to me.

I like your Bystander Apathy by the way, I will have to steal that one from you buddy :wink:

YukonGlocker said:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts