MP-Pistol Forum banner

Why real men love the Road Warrior.

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Grimwulff 
#1 ·
#2 ·
#5 ·
Pretty sure he was always like that since his father was that way.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/02/...7072756433.html

Mel Gibson's father says Holocaust exaggerated

February 19, 2004

A week before the United States release of Mel Gibson's controversial movie, The Passion of the Christ, the filmmaker's father has repeated claims the Holocaust was exaggerated.

Hutton Gibson's comments, made in a telephone interview with New York radio talk show host Steve Feuerstein, come at an awkward time for the actor-director who has been trying to deflect criticism from Jewish groups that his film might inflame anti-Semitic sentiment.

In his interview on WSNR radio's Speak Your Piece, to be broadcast on Monday, Hutton Gibson, argued that many European Jews counted as death camp victims of the Nazi regime had in fact fled to countries like Australia and the United States.

"It's all -- maybe not all fiction -- but most of it is," he said, adding that the gas chambers and crematoria at camps like Auschwitz would not have been capable of exterminating so many people.

"Do you know what it takes to get rid of a dead body? To cremate it?" he said. "It takes a litre of petrol and 20 minutes. Now, six million of them? They (the Germans) did not have the gas to do it. That's why they lost the war."

Gibson's father caused a furore last year when he made similar remarks in a New York Times article.

In a television interview with Diane Sawyer this week, Mel Gibson accused the Times of taking advantage of his father, and he warned Sawyer against broaching the subject again.

"He's my father. Gotta leave it alone Diane. Gotta leave it alone," Gibson said, while offering his own perspective on the Holocaust.

"Do I believe that there were concentration camps where defenceless and innocent Jews died cruelly under the Nazi regime? Of course I do; absolutely," he said. "It was an atrocity of monumental proportion."

During his lengthy radio interview, Hutton Gibson, 85, said Jews were out to create "one world religion and one world government" and outlined a conspiracy theory involving Jewish bankers, the US Federal Reserve and the Vatican, among others.

The Passion, which gets its US release on February 25, purports to be a faithful and graphic account of Christ's last 12 hours on earth.

Jewish leaders who have attended advance screenings have voiced concerns that its portrayal of the Jews' role in Christ's execution could stir up anti-Semitic feeling.

- AFP

This story was found at: http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/02/...7072756433.html

Grimwulff said:

Gotta love Mel Gibson before he turned into Hitler mixed with a touch of religious fanaticism[/quote]

#6 ·
lance22 said:
Personally, I think '300' is the most manly movie of all time. Can't be topped.

It is a great movie... but Shooter... if Shooter and 300 were mixed together by Quentin Tarantino and done in the style of Pulp Fiction... then I think I could die happy. That would be a movie you could take your woman to and then feel like a real man and treat her to McDonalds afterwards... hell, you can even let her supersize.

#7 ·
Grimwulff said:
[quote name='lance22']Personally, I think '300' is the most manly movie of all time. Can't be topped.

It is a great movie... but Shooter... if Shooter and 300 were mixed together by Quentin Tarantino and done in the style of Pulp Fiction... then I think I could die happy. That would be a movie you could take your woman to and then feel like a real man and treat her to McDonalds afterwards... hell, you can even let her supersize.[/quote]

Supersize too wow you break out the big guns dont ya

#8 ·
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Grimwulff'][quote name='lance22']Personally, I think '300' is the most manly movie of all time. Can't be topped.

It is a great movie... but Shooter... if Shooter and 300 were mixed together by Quentin Tarantino and done in the style of Pulp Fiction... then I think I could die happy. That would be a movie you could take your woman to and then feel like a real man and treat her to McDonalds afterwards... hell, you can even let her supersize.[/quote]

Supersize too wow you break out the big guns dont ya
[/quote]

Quote from a punk band named The Vandals... it always makes me laugh

#12 ·
My man Movies

Pulp Fiction

Fight Club

Braveheart

Terminator 2

Rambo I

dead presidents

Gladiator

Every adult movie ever made!

Modern Man movie

office Space

Oh and for the record I hate mel gibson, he profitized off the death of jesus. And he is an enemy of the jews, he should just move to IRAN with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad they share similar views.

#14 ·
243ww said:
[quote name='lance22']Personally, I think '300' is the most manly movie of all time. Can't be topped.

Mate, I got to go for "Crank". After watching that i felt like i had run a couple of K's. :roll:[/quote]

Crank is a great movie. So is Snatch.

#16 ·
I like all Quentin Tarantino "A band apart" films

Bourne Flicks, Austin Powers I dont have enough time in the day but here are my favs

#17 ·
101Combat Vet said:
I like all Quentin Tarantino "A band apart" films

Bourne Flicks, Austin Powers I dont have enough time in the day but here are my favs

Bourne was good, but the last one was like watching Black Dahlia.

Don't forget Scarface!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.