MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd show off my new sidearm, pictured with a 20 year old copy of S&W's 1st 45 auto the 645, we've come a long way in the past 20 years! The M&P is the standard no manual safety, no mag safety model. My first mission was to learn to take it apart and put it back together, all of the articles said it was complicated :roll: It isn't! It fits in my old holsters for my XD, now I just need to find extra mags. Here they are:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice set of weapons! That 645 was a gun I could always shoot great. Looking for one out here and maybe it will be mine some day. Had one a long time ago and made the mistake of selling it off :oops:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tucsonstan said:
Nice set of weapons! That 645 was a gun I could always shoot great. Looking for one out here and maybe it will be mine some day. Had one a long time ago and made the mistake of selling it off :oops:
There was just one on the S&W forum classifieds, IIRC it was $425 or $450 with box/papers etc. I just got both of them this week but I've gotten quite fond of the 645 myself, I'm glad to have them both!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts