MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
ugh....

Okay, I'll bite.

I know nothing of the events further then what I just read, but it was so over the top biased and sensational that its hard to swallow.

If its true, wow indeed, but for now my only "wow" is that the article is hopelessly over the top. It was akin to reading a fiction novel.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Click through some of the links in the article. Although the prose is exceedingly overwrought, it seems to be only adding a tone of disgust to reporting what several normal new outlets have and what the lawsuit alleges.

Actually, some of the articles linked are a bit more blunt than this editorial piece. Where this guy takes time to expound on the social/moral/whatever decay that is rotting out the guts of jsutice, the news articles pretty much focus on the fact that everyone involved in this case from the investigation to the arrest was not following the rules, lying through their teeth before, during, and after, and that even those who were not originally involved in the SNAFU are rushing the associated criminal investigation and doing their best to not play by the rules of the court in order to be able to say the dead marine was collateral damage in a very important battle of the war on drugs.

It actually sounds like real news, except for the fact that nobody involved is a doped up former playmate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts