MP-Pistol Forum banner

Wow!

4K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  jon_in_wv 
#1 ·
I was seriously considering buying one of these in 45 ACP until I read this stuff. Wow!

#2 ·
What did you read that would steer you away??

Glocks are widely considered to be the most reliable weapons around yet the problems section of their forum has over 37,000 posts. Not all of them are Glocks problems but many are. Glocks are still fine weapons. There are only 180 posts of problems with the M&Ps here. I have never actually seen anyone have a problem with them and both of mine have been 100%. Best guns I've ever had.

Most people who have problems are going to post them looking for solutions or just out of spite. People who are satisfied rarely feel the need to post it.

#4 ·
Anything man made will have problems. If that scares you, you might want to avoid houses, appliances, motor conveyances, bicycles, medical technology, etc. and move into the woods to live completely off of the land.

But out there you'll find bears, mountain lions, poisonous snakes, inclimate weather and likely die of dysentery.

In short... you're screwed.

#11 ·
Cool photo!

I go "Wow" every time I shoot my M&P...it's the best handgun I have ever owned....

#12 ·
sniff, sniff......smells like a troll.

Glock Troll.

They start a M&P bashing thread and then disappear. Their relatively common, nothing to worry about.

#16 ·
I have to exlpain this to the glockheads at my work, GLOCKS ARE NOT EXEMPT FROM PROBLEMS. their slogan is perfection, not there guns

#17 ·
I only said it SMELLS of a Glock Troll. I should have just said A troll. I stand corrected Chooch. You have a habit of correcting me, which wouldn't be so irritating if you weren't, ya know, correct.

:oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.