MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a gently used .357 Sig barrel for my M&P 40 full size. Since its use would be limited I'm only interested in an OEM barrel for economy sake. Let me know if you have a nice one that's collecting dust.

Tnx...RUT

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm looking to buy a gently used .357 Sig barrel for my M&P 40 full size. Since its use would be limited I'm only interested in an OEM barrel for economy sake. Let me know if you have a nice one that's collecting dust.

Tnx...RUT
This is your best bet and they are selling fast: https://www.ebay.com/itm/S-W-M-P-1-...473054?hash=item4d833fb85e:g:uE0AAOSwKfVXJ3rO

It's new OEM but this guy has sold 3 in the last two days and jacked the price by $5.
I only know because I'm too lazy to clear my Ebay "You Looked at".
I ordered a ink cartridge before the New Year and checked the shipping status a couple of times. He adds 5 more when he sells them out and raises the price.
When he was sitting on 98 they were $90.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks for the tip, but I can actually buy one slightly cheaper from Midway. The truth of the matter is I don't want/need one enough to want to spend the long dollar, and would only buy one if it was used and/or a killer deal.

Thanks again.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts