MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a full size M&P .40 with three magazines, all backstraps, and all paperwork. The gun ships with stock trigger parts. Included is an Apex Duty Enhancement Carry Kit packaged separately. Gun is in great condition only fired 50 rounds to test the Apex kit. You can buy it now via Paypal for $400.00. No trades, will ship via FedEx with tracking. Email or PM for offers. Please provide an FFL to ship to that will accept a firearm for a private sale.

EDIT: This is a 2013 M&P with the updated and polished sear, safety plunger, and slide stop. It will also be shipping with one 10-8 performance extended magazine baseplate for use in conjunction with the 10-8 magwell, and one 10-8 performance m&p magwell.

Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
1st post and it's to sell one...lol. but anyway.. where about are you in texas? I and more live here and it's a rather large state.. when was this 40 made and what is the test date on the fired test round? Why are you looking to sell it.. your add sounds like a gun shop type add!

sent from what use to be a great country..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1st post and it's to sell one...lol. but anyway.. where about are you in texas? I and more live here and it's a rather large state.. when was this 40 made and what is the test date on the fired test round? Why are you looking to sell it.. your add sounds like a gun shop type add!

sent from what use to be a great country..
I reside in Brownsville, TX. The test fire date is 8/29/2013 Collector is Larry H. I'm looking to sell it because the M&P didn't impress me. I'm a glock guy and bought the M&P with the Apex DCAEK kit to see if I'd like the M&P as much as I like Glock but unfortunately it's not going to replace my glock. I know it is my first post but I have sold several firearms on glocktalk.com, my username over there is scprotector1 and I can be vouched for. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EDIT: This is a 2013 M&P with the updated and polished sear, safety plunger, and slide stop. It will also be shipping with two 10-8 performance magazine baseplates.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I told my buddy about this since he lives in Harlingen which is super close to Brownsville, but he said he just dropped 500 bucks on moms day gift. It is a hell of a deal ill let more friends know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I told my buddy about this since he lives in Harlingen which is super close to Brownsville, but he said he just dropped 500 bucks on moms day gift. It is a hell of a deal ill let more friends know.
Thanks for the reply and the help, I appreciate it. I will definitely sell face to face locally.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update: will be including a 10-8 Performance M&P magwell and one 10-8 Performance extended base pad for use in conjunction with the 10-8 magwell. Will post pics of above accessories soon. Price remains at $400.00.
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts