MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a like new M&P45 full size with mods and accessories. I purchased this pistol brand new. All original paperwork, fired shell casing, 3 backstraps, lock and case are included. There have been less than 175 rounds fired through the pistol - all factory ammo. I had Apex Tactical install the brand new set of Ameriglo Operator tritium night sights (Operator version has the orange glow ring around the tritium on the front sight). I paid Apex to shoot and zero in the sights after installation. Also installed on the pistol is the Apex DCAEK (Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit), as well as the Apex Forward Set Sear and Trigger kit. This is by far the best trigger I've felt on a polymer pistol, very 1911-like. I've also installed a Hogue grip that replaces the backstraps - it does a great job of providing a no slip grip while taming the recoil a good bit. Extras that are included: Raven Phantom OWB holster, Comp-Tac Infidel IWB holster, White Dog double mag pouch, 4-10rd mags, and 2-14rd mags. The pistol has NEVER been carried and was cleaned and put in the safe after it's range trip. I bought all the gear to have as a SHTF package, got the pistol setup just the way I wanted...and now I'm selling. I just can't get away from owning a 1911. My loss - you won't find a nicer condition M&P45 with all these goodies. Asking $800 plus shipping, located in NW FL. Please contact me ( cpwake @ gmail.com ) with questions - also, these are quick cell phone pictures, can provide more detailed photos.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts