MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have three holsters that I am wanting to sell. Prices do include USPS priority mail shipping from South Texas and I do accept paypal.

1. G-Code Incog Eclipse right handed for M&P Shield. It has the full shirt guard, black kydex holster with black fuzz, and orange riser. It looks exactly like the one on the viewing left. New price is $80.00. I am selling it for $65.00 with no 6-8 week wait. I only wore it twice and didn't like it. -SOLD

2. G-Code OSH Blood line right handed paddle holster for M&P 9c. The Blood line only comes in limited runs. It is red kydex with the black fuzz and full shirt guard. I am not sure if it will fit the 40c. For those that do not know what it looks like, it's the second holster from viewing right. I sold my 9c so I have no use for it anymore. I do not recall how much the holster runs new, so I am willing to sell it for $30.00.-SOLD

3. Safariliad ALS 6378 right handed plain black for M&P F/S 9mm. It has the belt loop attachment as I lost the paddle back. A paddle can be bought seperately if you choose to put one on. Great retention holster. Asking $40.00.

Any questions let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Per our email, I will take #2, thank you

2. G-Code OSH Blood line right handed paddle holster for M&P 9c. The Blood line only comes in limited runs. It is red kydex with the black fuzz and full shirt guard. I am not sure if it will fit the 40c. For those that do not know what it looks like, it's the second holster from viewing right. I sold my 9c so I have no use for it anymore. I do not recall how much the holster runs new, so I am willing to sell it for $30.00.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Per our email, I will take #2, thank you

2. G-Code OSH Blood line right handed paddle holster for M&P 9c. The Blood line only comes in limited runs. It is red kydex with the black fuzz and full shirt guard. I am not sure if it will fit the 40c. For those that do not know what it looks like, it's the second holster from viewing right. I sold my 9c so I have no use for it anymore. I do not recall how much the holster runs new, so I am willing to sell it for $30.00.

Sent you an email with info. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts