MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded for a M&P 1.0 .45 with 4 inch barrel that came with a Crimson Trace LG-660 grip laser. I don't need this as I already own a Olight laser/light combo. But, I do need a flat faced trigger and 2.0 sear to improve, in my opinion, the trigger of my 1.0. I will trade the LG-660 for a new Apex flat faced trigger and sear. I will also entertain selling it but would rather make a trade. They list new on Amazon for over $240. I would take $180 with free shipping. I am unable to take a picture at this time but, if necessary, I will arrange to do so. Thanks and stay safe!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just traded for a M&P 1.0 .45 with 4 inch barrel that came with a Crimson Trace LG-660 grip laser. I don't need this as I already own a Olight laser/light combo. But, I do need a flat faced trigger and 2.0 sear to improve, in my opinion, the trigger of my 1.0. I will trade the LG-660 for a new Apex flat faced trigger and sear. I will also entertain selling it but would rather make a trade. They list new on Amazon for over $240. I would take $180 with free shipping. I am unable to take a picture at this time but, if necessary, I will arrange to do so. Thanks and stay safe!
SOLD 9/10/2020

1 - 2 of 2 Posts