MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few questions about the XS sights. Does anybody out there have them on their M&P 40? How do they shoot as far as point of impact goes at different ranges? Say 5-25 yrds. I looked on XS's web site, but couldn't find any availability for the M&P's. Are they new out or have they been around for awhile? Thanks for any info. on this subject.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Bluethunder,

We released the M&P sights early this year. They are available and in stock. At close range (15 yards or so and in) the bullet should hit in the area covered by the dot. At 25 yards, the bullet should impact the target at the top of the dot. Our initial regulation data came from a couple of M&P .40s that were loaned to us to develop sights.

Joe

·
Registered
210 Posts
Blue Thunder you just missed out a great deal...I just sold a brand new set a week ago for $75! Oh, and they are great combat sights!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Bluethunder,

We retail them at $90.00 plus shipping. You might check with David Bowie. I know he sells them. He might cut you a good deal on an installed set. And his trigger jobs are absolutely fantastic (which is why I am waiting for my second M&P to return from Ohio).

Joe

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Right now I'm using the warren/tritum front on all of my pistols that I can equip with them.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Jester said:
Right now I'm using the warren/tritum front on all of my pistols that I can equip with them.

This is the set up I am using also and I do like it! I will most likely make a change though when the Warren rear sight with the tritium insert is available.

Ron

1 - 13 of 13 Posts