MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seem to be quite a few of us floating around here. Apparently we know what's up.

My name is Eric, and I'm as security guard for the world's largest shingle/roofing plant.

I finally just got my M&P 9c today from my range/FFL, I had been waiting for about a week and a half for Bud's Gun Shop to finally ship it out. But once they did, it was here in about 2 days. So not bad.

I haven't been able to take it to the range yet, as I just got it today and then had to come to work (overnight shift, yay), but I'll get some quick sleep tomorrow morning and then take it to the range tomorrow afternoon to pop off a couple boxes of ammo.

I also ordered a Comp-Tac MTAC for it, and that is about 2-3 weeks out so far, but I'm already getting antsy, lol. This board is one of the reasons I decided to pull the trigger on an MTAC. That and I couldn't afford much more, since I just bought the gun too, and I really don't want to wait half a year just to get a holster so I can carry it. So the MTAC should hold me over until I can go big. Sounds like I'll like it though.

Eric

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Go mn we are taking over yeahh

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
101Combat Vet said:
Go mn we are taking over yeahh

Lol... sure seems like it.

Went to the range today (well, saturday) and shot 2 boxes of WWB, so 200 rounds (its all I had), and everything went without a hitch.

We'll see how everything is in about 8-10 more boxes though, 200 rnds isn't enough for the results to be conclusive.

But so far, the gun shoots extremely well, and for a compact is very comfortable. I shot best with the large backstrap, but I doubt I'd carry with it... probably medium or small for carry.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. Loving my gun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts