MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought one of these. Its a Yugoslovian SKS..pretty nice gun for the money. Planning on "bubbaizing" it with a Tapco stock and other 922 comnpliant parts..just for fun. Anyone else out there play around with the SKS?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I used Ace Riflestocks on my AK but they don't make anything for the SKS. Mine wears a full Tapco stock and 6-position buttstock. I still have to find a Good place get a scout-scope for it though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Play around! ahhhh Play around
. . . . . I LOVE my SKS. I have a Chinnese one. Very good Very nice. Never have had a problem with it. They are amazing weapons. A few of my friends have Yugos. They are just as good

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Mine is Chinese, also, but all of 'em are good.

Just can't go (to) wrong with an SKS

·
Registered
937 Posts
If it's in good shape and all, my personal recommendation is to keep it stock. They're a fine and fun shooter as it is, not to mention that sweet smell of cosmoline permanently stuck in the wood. If it's extremely beat up then I'd probably change it up. Regardless, don't toss those original parts.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too late...the original stock was not great so it now sports a black Tapco stock and 20 round magazine. Looks great, shoots great...not bad for an initial $150 gun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts