1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Site Staff
2,805 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
219 Posts
What class were you shooting that let you have more than 11 rounds in the gun?Been shooting IDPA many years and have yet to see a stage that let you load more than 11 rounds in your pistol.Might have been a fun shoot but an IDPA stage it was not.Non official IDPA targets,non IDPA rules.They might have called it an IDPA match but it was far from it.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Looks like a typical Saturday night in Southside Dayton... :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Billg-- Never said it was a competition. They set it up to be IDPA style, but with a zombie theme.. You can kind of tell that from the video and the fact I never stated it was an actual IDPA. Does IDPA actually put on Zombie competitions??

Next time I post anything, I'll make sure to put a disclaimer!! Sorry for offending you!

·
Registered
219 Posts
You didn't offend me just confused me.The title of your video Zombie-IDPA led me to believe you were at an actual match.It was definitely not set up IDPA style.As you can tell from the video.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Looks like lots of fun.

But using zombie targets with the scoring rings on the chest is training to fail.:huh:

Only head shots count with zombies.:rambo:

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Looks like lots of fun.

But using zombie targets with the scoring rings on the chest is training to fail.:huh:

Only head shots count with zombies.:rambo:
Not if you use Silver Bullets soaked in turpentine. :ninja:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts